Logistics Co-ordinator - Bedfordshire - VR/18846 - £20-25K (Negotiable Dependant on Experience)
Our client, a large high end furniture distributor is looking for an experienced logistics co-ordinator to join their busy team. You will organise and monitor the transportation of goods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the daily running of the transport operation
- Accurate completion of daily transport paperwork in-line with company policy and procedures
- Monitoring of delivery status for all deliveries relating to my accounts
- To liaise with other departments to ensure all departures and/or deliveries are clearly communicated to relevant area
- Allocation of resources for deliveries
- Liaising with manufacturers, customers and suppliers
- Account management
- Dealing with the collection and delivery of containers throughout the UK
- Booking containers for delivery via road to meet demands
- Account Management
- Monitoring deliveries and reporting to customers
- Recording information relating to deliveries to assist in producing KPIs
- Experience within the distribution and logistics industry
- Proven working experience dealing with transport co-ordination
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Experience in the removals, fine art shipping or furniture distribution industry is desirable
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm.
The client is offering the Logistics Co-ordinator a competitive salary in the region of £25,000 depending on skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18846.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.