Road Freight Forwarder - VR/20658
The Company & Role:
Our client, a freight forwarding company, is looking for an experienced European Road Freight Operator to join their team in Leeds.
- Quote, arrange and plan international road freight movements
- Liaise with clients offering effective and timely communication
- Contribute to growing our business and developing new opportunities
- Have a positive attitude with a willingness to engage at all levels
- Have can-do attitude
- Good numeric & communication skills
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out other activities within your capabilities
- 2 years freight forwarding experience
- Secondary education at GCSE level
You will receive a competitive salary depending on experience, group pension, flexible working hours and on-site parking. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org