Seafreight Export LCL Coordinator - VR/20657
The Company & Role:
Our client, one of the UKs leading NVOCCs, is currently looking for a Seafreight Export Coordinator to join their Seafreight Groupage department in Kent.
Duties will include:
- Booking collections with hauliers and updating load lists accordingly.
- Handling export customs entries (using our bespoke software).
- Submitting Bill of Lading instructions.
- Scanning, copying and filing documents.
- Coordinating between customers and suppliers by phone and e-mail to ensure shipments run as smoothly as possible and any issues are dealt with efficiently.
- Checking supplier invoices and invoicing clients.
- Providing an overall high level of customer service, encouraging repeat business.
This is solely an office based position but it is a varied position. Every day you will be challenged to offer the most suitable solution in a timely manner. The successful candidate should be the kind of person who will enjoy the opportunity to grow professionally.
The majority of your day will be spent working to deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritising your workload. Therefore, it is essential that you are enthusiastic and organised, as well as being able to communicate accurately and professionally.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to our Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org