Seafreight Export Operator - VR/21894
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leader in freight forwarding and logistics solutions, is looking for a Seafreight Export Operator to join their growing team.
This position would be ideal for candidates that are looking for the next step in their Shipping career.
Duties of the Seafreight Export Operator are:
- Start to finish Seafreight export operations - FCL/LCL
- Taking bookings
- Arranging collections with transport department / hauliers
- Creating files both manually and on the computer system
- Negotiating rates with shipping companies
- Preparing export documentation, i.e. Bills of Lading
- Letter of Credit requirements
- Charging files
- Export Customs entries would be ideal
Skills Needed for the Seafreight Export Operator:
- Need to have at least 1 years experience
- Must have Export Ocean Experience
You will receive a salary depending on skills & experience.
If you're interested in the Seafreight Export Operator role; click Apply Now, or email our Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.