Kickstart your Career - Web & IT / Social Media - VR/22111
At Red Recruit, we go for quality every time, and that starts with who we hire - people who believe that recruitment is more than a quick fix and have a genuine desire to impact those we work with and for.
With this in mind, we are looking to help 16 to 24 year olds who are currently on Universal Credit to become a part of the kickstart scheme and join our team within our Web & IT / Social Media department.
What is the kickstart scheme?
The Kickstart Scheme is a 6 month paid job with a local employer, funded by the Government. It provides a fully funded opportunity for young people to gain experience of working in some of Britains most exciting companies.
Jobs from the Kickstart Scheme are open to 16-24 year olds, who are claiming Universal Credit, and are at risk of long term unemployment. If you have a work coach they will talk to you about the Kickstart Scheme and whether its right for you.
What will you gain from this scheme?:
- Vital work experience
- Industry knowledge and training
- Learn enhanced interview techniques
- Receive help with creating and formatting your CV
- Assistance with Job Searching
- Salary in line with the scheme
Opportunities for you to train in:
- Web and IT Support / Management
- Social Media Management
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- General Administration
- Help manage our social media accounts
- Help manage our different websites
- Assist with day to day IT support
- Assist the team with any upcoming projects
- Assist the team with marketing
If this scheme excites you, then please get in touch! Wed love to assist you with your future. Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01376 503567 in total confidence.