Our client, an International Relocation company, is looking for a Relocation Consultant to join their team in London.
Dealing with Corporate clients and their employees, your main aim is to simplify the processes and ease the stress of moving. Working closely with your clients, you will have the ability to multi-task, handle and solve difficulties, proactively maintaining client focus at all times.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have previous relocation experience and are looking for their next step in corporate relocation.
Responsibilities of the Relocation Consultant:
- Looking after a global account
- Overseeing client file once offer on property has been accepted
- Liaise with various departments, including Account Manager/Home Search Consultant/Human Resources
- Deal with queries regarding the new tenancy, start date, also ensuring the tenancy agreements are legally correct and reflects client requirements
- Overseeing all of clients bespoke requirements, such as arranging utilities in clients name, liaising with inventory clerk, arranging for properties to be cleaned and works carried out where required.
- a thorough understanding of the relocation process and procedures, you will have experience in a similar role, any experience or knowledge of Immigration would be a plus.
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/22504.
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via https://redrecruit.com/refer-a-friend.html and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C's apply. Please contact the office for more information.