£45,000 - £50,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Friday, September 17, 2021
Our client, a specialist Removals Company based in London, is currently looking to recruit a Removals Branch Manager. We're interested to talk to people who have experience within the Removals industry and who have current or past experience within Branch Management. You can expect to earn a basic salary up to 50k plus benefits, working Monday to Friday.
If you have a strong understanding of the Removals industry please get in touch now. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment!
Main duties of the Removals Branch Manager:
- Monitor branch performance including KPIs and ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss
- Responsible for Branch Profit and Loss including gross profit / cost control / net profit
- Maintain competitive awareness and conduct market analysis to identify opportunities for business development and generate leads
- Negotiate quality business deals and write proposals, tenders and supplier agreements, negotiate rates and fees, close deals
- Write client reports and other ad-hoc reports
- Write and place ads, monitor and control advertising content and spend and develop advertising and marketing plans
- Client visits and networking with clients and branches - develop client relations and identify client needs / satisfaction
- Quarterly and Annual analysis of client spend and Review of margin base in line with company and individual target
- Develop effective business and corresponding action plans, set quarterly aims, targets and objectives
- Monthly forecasting
Experience Required for the Removals Branch Manager:
- Domestic Moving, Commercial Moving or international Moving
- Transport and health & Safety Legislation, Fleet and Maintenance Records
- Strategic Thinker
- Effective Problem Solver
- Selling, Influencing, Negotiating and Gaining Commitment
- Be proactive
- Management of the Profit and Loss
If you wish to apply for the Removals Operations Manager role, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at email@example.com
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via https://redrecruit.com/refer-a-friend.html and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C's apply. Please contact the office for more information.